28.7 acres on Parmer Lane
Property OverviewThis property is located at a major intersection of Parmer Lane near the Avery Ranch Subdivision, which is one of the fastest growing areas of the Austin metro area. It is in the ETJ of the City of Cedar Park, whose master plan shows it as a commercial area. All utilities are available in the area. $5.00 per square foot.
- Price: $5 per SF
- Zoning: A portion of the property lies within the City of Cedar Park and is zoned R-1. The remainder lies with the Cedar Park ETJ
- Size: 28.7 Acres
- Legal Description: 28.7 acres out of the John H. Dillard Survey A- 179, Williamson County, Texas
- Road Frontage: 1709.38 ft on Parmer Lane 35.42 ft on Brushy Creek Road
- Road Access: 1,709 feet on Parmer Lane and 35.42 feet on Brushy Creek.
- Electric: Pedernales Electric
- Water: City of Cedar Park water. Water lines lie in the east side of Parmer Lane.
- Flood Plain: None
- Improvements: Historic Home
Want to learn more about this listing? Feel free to get in touch with us by clicking the button to the right.