Property OverviewThe property consists of a 37.25 acre unplatted lot located on the south side of Capital of Texas Highway between Bee Caves Road and Loop 1 (Mopac) Expressway in the full purpose jurisdiction of the City of Austin, Travis County, Texas. It is legally described as a 37.25-acre tract of land situated in the John Swesey Survey No. 506 in Travis County, Texas as conveyed to Dan H. Marshall II, et al. by deed recorded in Volume 3911, page 884 of the Deed Records of Travis County, Texas.
Download Property Flyer (PDF)
Download Survey (PDF)
- Price: Requesting Proposals
- Size: 37.25 acres (approx.)
- Zoning: SF-2 (Single Family)
- Flood Plain: None
- Impervious Cover: 40% within Eanes Watershed; 20% within Barton Springs Watershed (only Barton Springs Zone)
- Lost Creek Blvd. Statistics: TxDOT 2016 numbers show 13,401 trips per day
- S. Capital of Texas Hwy Statistics: TxDOT 2016 numbers show 48,544 trips per day
- Bee Cave Rd. Statistics: TxDOT 2016 numbers show 31,094 trips per day
Want to learn more about this listing? Feel free to get in touch with us by clicking the button to the right.